Bleach production business is among the businesses that are easy to start and very profitable. Bleach is among the daily consumable products and almost everyone uses it. Like soap that its market can never become oversaturated. Bleach saves most of us from stains.
Bleach is a chemical that can be used to remove stains from clothes. It can be used to whiten our dresses. In the kitchen and bathroom, bleach can be used as a disinfectant.
Bleach production doesn’t require you to take a loan from the bank to start. You can start with N10, 000 or less. The equipment that you need for the product is already at your disposal.
In this blog post, I will be discussing how you can make quality bleach that competes with market known brands like hypo, jik, etc. This easy to follow guide will launch you to the world of producing bleach and making money through it in Nigeria. Let’s go:
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EQUIPMENT THAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE PRODUCTION?
- Big bowl.
- Small bowls.
- Stirring stick.
- Long-sleeves shirt.
- Net: for sieving.
- Facial mask.
- Hand gloves.
WHAT ARE THE CHEMICAL INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR PRODUCTION?
- Caustic soda (⅛ kg)
- Soda Ash (¼ kg)
- Water (15litres)
- Chlorine (1kg)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate- SLS (4 tablespoonsful)
- Pour 15 litres of water in the big bowl.
- Add the color (1kg) to the water and stir properly.
- Pour your soda ash (¼ kg) into it and stir together properly.
- Pour the caustic soda and stir.
- Pour Sodium Laureth Sulfate- SLS and stir.
- You will need to cover the solution and wait for 24 hours.
- The liquid content is your bleach. Separate it from the settlements.
- Throw the settlement away or use it to wash the bathroom and toilet.
- Test the product. If it’s too harsh, you can add more water to it.
- Package the bleach for sale.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE CHEMICAL INGREDIENTS FROM?
The chemical ingredients are available in every chemical market.
WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
- Dry cleaners.
HOW CAN YOU PACKAGE YOUR BLEACH?
Your product can be packaged in a plastic container and nylon. For marketing and branding purposes, you should consider designing and printing label stickers for your bleach. Don’t let it look like an ordinary bleach to them by selling without your brand name on it.
You can later be doing plastic gallon packages for dry cleaners, hotels, hospitals, schools, companies. They use bleach in high volume and it’s good for your business. There are other packaging strategies you can employ later as you are growing in the business, as for now, do the basics only.
BLEACH PRODUCTION BUSINESS SUCCESS SECRETS
- Ensure that you produce quality bleach.
- Ensure that your bleach is not too harsh.
- Compensate any unsatisfied customer with another product.
With these easy to follow steps, I believe that starting and producing quality bleach for commercial purposes is possible. Don’t be bogged by any obstacle you think of. Start now. Start small and grow big.
If you have any contrary opinion or suggestion or question or complaint, please make use of the comment tab below. I would love to hear from you.
And if you find this post useful, please, help me by liking our Facebook page, subscribing to our Telegram channel, following us on Twitter, and sharing this post with people using the share icons below.